Wednesday, August 12, 2009
So sad today no taekwondo sia :( I want taskwondo!!!! I want learn the new steps! Today math paper quite easy but I not sure the reason correct mah, wish correct!!! Tomorrow science test more stress! Must jia you for myself liao. I like today art class very fun sia if everytime the same i will love art forever! xPI quite happy de not very sad that no taekwondo because tomorrow got science test then maybe learn new steps will forget the new steps but i now even the old steps i also forget liao. xP Today I also very lucky donno who beat my head some more i think not one people beat my head. :(LOVE JAY CHOU
LOVE MUSIC
LOVE MY PHONE
LOVE MY FAMILY
LOVE MY FRIENDS
LOVE MY SCHOOL
LOVE MONEY MONEY xPLove nothing liaoONE MORE I LOVE MYSELF xD
Bo liao don't know what to post then anyhow post xPLAME LAME ME VERY LAME xP hahahahahappy Happy HAPPY
I AM HAPPY!
9:50 PM